+-
约书亚:你宝血为我而流

音频播放地址:

视频播放地址:

你宝血为我而流 / Your Blood Shed for Me
词曲 Lyricist & Composer:刘淑莉 Lily Liu
中译英 Translator:王建玫 Ada Wang
主领 Worship Leader:玺恩 SiEnVanessa


在黑暗之中 我遇见你
In the darkness, I found You there,
照亮我的生命
Lighting up my life so fair.
在绝望之中 你寻见我
In my despair, You came to me,
你的手 拥抱我
Held me close, set me free.

我软弱 我恐惧
In my weakness and my fear,
全交在你手裡
I give it all, for You are near.
你挪去 我羞愧
You lift my shame, renew my soul,
更新我的生命
With You, my life is whole.

你宝血为我而流
Your precious blood was shed for me,
使我得自由
Bringing freedom, setting me free.
何等伟大的爱 超乎万有
Oh, what a love so great, above all things,
我献上我全所有 为你而活
To You my all, my life, I bring.
何等牺牲的爱 使我得拯救
Such sacrifice that saves my soul, now I am whole.

你宝贵十架 为我付上代价
Your precious cross, the price You paid,
是我得胜的力量
Is the strength by which I’m saved.
天堂敞开 你是荣耀君王
Heaven opens, You’re the King,
圣洁的羔羊 你已胜过死亡
Holy Lamb, You’ve conquered death’s sting.
救赎计划已成就
Redemption’s plan is now complete,
我全心仰望 永恒盼望
In You, my hope, my heart’s retreat.

歌谱: